Our rental policies are provided by ABC Motorhome & Car Rentals to assist you in planning your travels. If you have any questions not answered in this section, refer to our FAQs or mileage chart for more information. We can also be contacted at 800-421-7456.
1. In order to secure a reservation, a partial payment of $500 for RVs or $118.00 for other vehicles is due at the time of booking, and the remaining balance is due 30 days prior to arrival.
2. If the reservation is being made 30 days or less prior to arrival, full payment is required to confirm the reservation.
3. If a reservation is cancelled 30 days or more prior to arrival, half of the partial payment (or $250) is refunded and the other half is held as credit to be used on a future reservation.
*If you have an emergency that causes you to cancel your reservation at any time, with a note from your physician, you will receive full refund for any fees already paid to ABC. For other types of emergencies, you may be asked to provide documentation in order to receive the full refund.
4. If a reservation is cancelled within 30 days of the arrival date, $500 is held on a letter of credit.
5. All renters must be at least 25 years of age and present a copy of their driver’s license.
6. All renters must be an insured driver with a major credit card and present a copy of their proof of auto insurance.
7. A damage deposit in the amount of $500.00 for RVs and $250.00 for other vehicles is charged at the time of pickup. The deposit is refunded within 7 business days after you return the vehicle. The following will be deducted from the damage deposit:
8. Travel on gravel roads is prohibited by our insurance company. If you take the RV or vehicle on a gravel road and there is a mechanical failure, you are responsible for having the vehicle towed to the nearest appropriate service center. If damage of any kind happens to the vehicle on a gravel road, you are 100% responsible for the cost of repairs.
9. RVs winterized in September. There will not be running water during this season. However, you can flush the toilet using RV anti-freeze. The date of the winterization is completely dependent on the weather.
10. If you return your motorhome early, we do not refund for the unused days unless there is an emergency that is the cause for the early return.